Instant Chat App Development:
Instant Chat App Development Instant Messaging for Android: handcent SMS, Live Chat Roulette, Google Allo, Live Chat, free Voice Calling.
Messenger is a FREE mobile messaging app used for instant messaging, sharing photos, videos, audio recordings, and group chats. The app, which is free to download, can be used to communicate with your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Viber, and with your phone contacts.
Install Messenger App
- Open the App/Play Store on your device.
- “Search” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Search for “Messenger”.
- Tap “INSTALL” to begin installing the app.
- Launch Messenger after downloading it.
- Sign in to Messenger.
- Decide if you want to allow notifications.
- Enter your phone number.
- Decide if you want to import contacts.
- Start using Messenger.
Messenger is a messaging app and platform. Released standalone iOS and Android apps in August 2011. Over the years, Facebook has released new apps on a variety of different operating systems, launched a dedicated website interface, and separated the messaging functionality from the main Facebook app, requiring users to use the web interface or download one of the standalone apps.
Instant messaging apps
12 Most Used Messaging Apps:
- WhatsApp Messanger,
- Blackberry Messenger (BBM),
- Telegram Messanger,
Instant messaging for business
5 Best Instant Messaging Services for Small Business Project Collaboration
- Google+ Hangouts
- Yahoo! Messenger.
Text messaging apps
Apps for Texting
- Text Free with Textfree: SMS with a Real Phone Number.
- TextNow Free – Unlimited Texting and Picture Messaging (SMS & MMS)
- Yak Messenger.
- textPlus Free Text + Calls: Free Texting + Free Phone Calling + Free Worldwide Messenger.
- Message – send SMS, MMS for free!
- Textie Messaging – Beautiful free text chat unlimited (SMS)
Best chat app
Instant Messaging Programs:
Top 7 Instant Messaging Programs:
- EZ talks Cloud Meeting,
The 13 Best Team Chat Apps
- Slack for a chat powered workplace
- Stride for turning chat into to-dos
- Twist for the threaded conversation-centric chat
- Microsoft Teams for discussions about documents and meetings
- Google Hangouts Chat for following up on conversations
- Flock for making decisions in chat
- Discord for always-on voice chat
- Cisco Webex Teams for mocking up ideas in chat
- Matter most for self-hosted team chat
- ChatWork for chatting across different teams
- River for adding more details to important messages
- Zoho Cliq for chatting in multiple discussions at once
- RingCentral Glip for call focused team chat
Group chat apps
- Troop Messenger
- Grove IRC