- Pentoz built an iOS and Android social networking app. They worked on the app’s wireframes, backend, and design. They also integrated features such as video conferencing into the app.
Introduce your business and what you do there.
- I’m the CEO of Co-optrade, a social networking site for entrepreneurs and investors. It’s basically a combination of LinkedIn and Facebook.
OPPORTUNITY / CHALLENGE
What challenge were you trying to address with Pentoz Technology?
- We needed to finish the software for our social networking site and mobile application.
What was the scope of their involvement?
- We gave Pentoz detailed plans for the software, but they eventually ended up redoing them. They created wireframes and worked on the backend, design, and programs such as video conferencing. They integrated all of these features into an Android and iOS app, which are currently in beta testing.
What is the team composition?
- I work with the founder and CEO.
How did you come to work with Pentoz Technology?
- A friend who’d worked with them referred me.
How much have you invested with them?
- I’ve spent $50,000 so far. In the end, it’ll probably cost between $500,000–$1 million.
What is the status of this engagement?
- We’ve been working together since December 2017.
RESULTS & FEEDBACK
What evidence can you share that demonstrates the impact of the engagement?
- They took my concept and made it a reality. They executed it perfectly and exceeded my expectations. They currently have the finished product and will release it when I’ve paid.
How did Pentoz Technology perform from a project management standpoint?
- They respond quickly and answer my questions in a timely manner. We’ve both had to adjust to a changing timeline, but they’ve been flexible. We use Google Calendar to track our progress.
What did you find most impressive about them?
- They’re passionate about their work and highly detail-oriented. The entire team is technical and well-educated.
Are there any areas they could improve?
- They could implement better scheduling and presentation tools to make their work better.
- Pentoz is responsive and willing to adapt to a changing schedule. They did excellent work, and the app is currently in beta testing. The team could update their scheduling and presentation tools, but the work is good.
“They took my concept and made it a reality. They executed it perfectly and exceeded my expectations.”
JUN 4, 2018